Career Opportunity: Production Supervisor
Who we are:
HCS (www.www.linie-sd.com) designs,manufactures and distributes CNC controlled oxy-fuel,plasma and waterjet 澳门金莎ag电子cutting machines out of our Valley Center,KS facility. The company started in 2003 and has become one of the leading plasma 澳门金莎ag电子cutting machine OEM's in North America through innovation and customer centric business model.HCS has experienced very steady growth of its deployed equipment base over the last 15 years.
The role is primarily responsible to supervise the assembly,machining,and fabrication per the AutoCad and blueprint specifications for the Company's CNC 澳门金莎ag电子cutting machine platforms.Our manufacturing plant hopes to find a successful candidate that will take the initiative to improve our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay.We're looking for a creative thinker who doesn't mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.如果你是一个勤奋的员工，拥有出色的管理技能和优越的时间管理技能，we want to talk to you.
Elements of the Role:
- Manage shop resources to ensure Master Production Schedule adherence.
- Evaluate each work center in the manufacturing process to ensure maximum labor and material efficiency.
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant.
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure they adhere to customer specifications and required recordkeeping.
- Preform/Manage work in accordance with the Company's quality system.
- Meet the needs of the internal and external customers.
- 维护和培养团队环境，by helping other team members meet their objectives,and being on-time and ready to perform the roles responsibility when scheduled.
- Look for opportunities for methods of continuous improvement.
- Ability to read and understand AutoCad drawings and blueprints,including understanding of welding callouts.
- Working knowledge of machining equipment and processes.
- Desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of assemble,machining,and fabrication experience or equivalent amount of technical training curriculum and practical application
- Values driven company – Integrity,Humility,Respect and Team.
- Small town"family"oriented environment.
- Opportunity to actively participate in multiple disciplines of company – make your own impact.
What HCS Provides:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- Valley Center,Kansas located 15 minutes north of Wichita,Kansas' downtown corridor.
If you are ready for a rewarding career as a Production Supervisor at HCS,,apply here!!
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,religion,color,national origin,sex,性取向，gender identity,年龄，disability,status as a protected veteran,or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state or local law.